You want to learn about the emotional aspects of sex and intimacy.
You want to holisticly embrace your sexuality.
You are curious about self-massage, anal orgasms or how to "let" go in the bedroom.
- Intro to Men's Course
- The 9 Stages of Connection
- Pelvic Anatomy
- Self Massage for Increased Vitality and Health
- Experiencing Pleasure In A Different Way
- Male Genital Massage
- The 3 Modes of Sexual Behaviour
- Increase Your Capacity For Pleasure By Understanding How the Nervous System Works
- Touch Exploration Exercise
- Sacral Rock Exercise
- Other Pelvic Exercises
- Letting Go of Shame
- Protections and Habits
- The ‘I Want’ Pelvis
- Yes, No and Maybe In The Body
- Moving Into Partnership
- Moving Away From Depression
- What's Next?
Ailsa has been working with clients in the field of self-awareness and relationships for over a decade. Her unique approach uses body awareness, bioenergetics, myths, and archetypal understanding to facilitate positive change with her clients. Creating a world where healthy and joyful relationships are the norm in society is her ongoing passion. You can find out more about Ailsa on her website www.pleasureforhealth.com